The “Color Temperature” means the color of light produced by a light source. It is specified by using “Kelvin’s Temperature Measurement Scale”.
The different colors of light emitted by a LED bulb are classified using this scale.
Standard colors available for LED bulbs are
- 2700k is warmest color emitting yellowish light as conventional incandescent bulb.
- 3000K is warm color, less yellow as Halogen bulb.
- 4000k is natural White color.
- 5000k is Day Light color.
- 6000k is cool white with a very little blueish shade.